Friday, February 03, 2006

Ringmaster Muhammad & the Islamic Circus

I have waited to comment on the 'Muhammad cartoon' tirade because I felt that I needed to ruminate an honest response. I have always been disgusted with Arab media, who still print Nazi-style political propaganda cartoons in their newspapers, and am equally fed up with Western media who always print political cartoons that depict Israel as an apartheid state. And with that train of logic it suddenly hit me: I love what the Danish newspaper did, and furthermore, that the other European newspapers followed suit and reprinted the depiction of Mohammed. Why? Because I am pale from the fact that it is only considered politically correct to attack Israel, but a taboo to insult Islam or the Arab world. I am not saying that I think that the cartoons are in good taste, nor do I think that insulting other people's religions is appropriate. What I am saying is that as a matter of principal, it's nice to see that the sheeple of Europe are slowly coming out of their comatose and realizing that Islam is a walking time bomb. The one bit of irony in this entire episode is the hypocrisy that consistently defines the Arab and Muslim world. In one such example, Mohamed Mestiri, head of the International Institute of Islamic Thought, warned that Islam would not tolerate criticism. And he had to tell us this? This is no doubt obvious after the hostage taking, riots, and threats of violence that they have responded with. What ever happened to “Islam is the religion of peace”? I mean, G-d forbid that a sacred Muslim demagogue be insulted, but as for the consecrated items of Judaism and Christianity, the Muslims see this as open game. They find it to be perfectly acceptable to burn our flags, behead our citizens, insult our religious practices, and murder our children. And why? Because according to them, “Allah wills it.” It appears as though they have felt the sting of retribution for Islam’s twisted logic, and the pain of their own failures is too much to bear. So maybe my support for the European media is simply the aroma of reprisal that the political cartoon represents. Either way, I am just elated to see that the Europeans still have a backbone and that the freedom of expression is more important than the will of the enemy. Now if we could just get them to write a few pro-Israel articles… nah, that’s probably asking too much. But hey, I’ll take what I can get.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Rick said...

No fear. Democracy shall overcome those who wish to stamp it out. We shall say what we want to say when we want to say it. And as for the Muzzies, they can go back to herding their camels.

2/03/2006 09:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Gerhardt said...

they are invade our country. too many come in and they is ungratedful for what we do for them. why is they must threat our lives and want to kill us when we do so much.

if they do not want to live here then they must be gone. we believe in right to say what we want to, our press is free. they must accept or not be here.

2/03/2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Stevin said...

Hey Tovya, I wanted to point out a Turkish movie just released, staring Gary Busey and Billy Zane (from Titanic), called Valley of the Wolves. In it, Gary Busey, a Jewish doctor removes organs from live Iraqis and sells them to rich people in America. The American troops in this movie are made to look like monsters. They storm a wedding and shoot to death a little kid, and laugh about it.
This movie is a huge hit, and yet they cry and complain over a cartoon caricature of the prophet. Nice hypocracy.
By the way, I heard about the movie from Micheal Medved. I have to give him credit.

2/04/2006 08:48:00 AM  
Anonymous T.K. said...

I saw your link to here on the German site. Very good comments, and I agree that Islam has been demonizing Jews for a long time. It is funny to me that they do not like it when the show is on the other foot.

2/04/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Comrade Tovya said...

testing 1 2 3

2/09/2009 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/14/2009 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home