Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

A post that I wrote one month ago concerning treacherous Arab MKs seems to be causing quiet a fuss. I thought it was old news, but apparently a few bloggers don't agree. As a matter of fact, they went as far as to tag me a racist. Imagine that. According to JC General, believing that Arabs should honor their oath of loyalty to Israel is a crime that makes me a hater of "brown people". Expecting leaders of a Jewish nation to not actively support the enemy... how could I suggest such a radical concept? What I find amuzing is that he has the chutzpah to accuse me of being a bigot. And all this from the same JC General who's main beef with the Jewish and Israeli Blog Awards was the fact that a number of non-Jews were nominated? I think he should question his own distaste for non-Jewish supporters of Zion before he throws mud at me. Is that not a reasonable request? Another such critic of mine is Richard Silverstein of the Tikun Olam blog. He also apparently agrees with JC General's "racist" JIBs point-of-view. When I read his blog post I kept picturing a little 3-legged poodle barking at his shadow... you want to shut the dog up, but you almost feel sorry it. In all seriousness though, Silverstein and JC General have no valid points concerning anything I wrote. It's a simple bitter rant. Their accusations against me and a few other bloggers are a result of them not being nominated for the JIBs. Of course it's not because their views lack substance, its because a vast right wing consipracy is out to get them. I mean who wants to admit failure when blaming a vast international Zionist conspiracy is so much more fun? According to Silverstein, the Right lacks literary talent. To be more specific, he pointed out Aussie Dave, Soccer Dad, My Right Word, Little Green Footballs, and myself as the talentless bunch. His exact words were, and I quote, "By the way, did I also say that these chenyuk’s (a disparaging Israeli colloquial term) can’t write?" So let me get this straight, not only are we all Arab haters, but we also don't know how to write? So why were we nominated for the JIBs again? Oh, I forgot. It's that silly 'ole vast right wing conspiracy of course. Sorry fellow members of ZOG, I guess they have discovered our secret to take over the world... one blog at a time. So much for the surprise.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Moshe said...

Hey I am a brown person, why did you ever even talk to me at chabad? ha, just playing.

1/15/2006 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

You are crazy. You need to head back my way sometime, or I need to head up to Montreal, one of the two.

1/15/2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

ZR: You forgot to list me in the General's list of literary losers...

;-)

1/16/2006 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger Tova Shulamit said...

Oy Vey.. They Jewish Conspiracy Again.. Can these guys get some creativity and come up with something new per favore? Sheesh

1/16/2006 05:43:00 AM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Jameel:

Yeah I was listing Silverstein's list of "right wing losers". I guess I should have included JC General's too. They are some crazy guys. I almost have compassion for their ignornance... okay no I don't, I was just saying that.

1/16/2006 06:01:00 AM  
Blogger blueenclave said...

I read Silverstein's post. He is trying to make smoke where there is none. DovBear had a relatively classy response to the General's post and even corrected it. Even last year, Jewschool came in third in these awards.

1/18/2006 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger blueenclave said...

I am going to promote Kumah in the Israel Advocacy category.

1/18/2006 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger blueenclave said...

OTOH, I have seen the results again and you might still make it.

1/18/2006 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

blueenclave:

Yeah promote Kumah and the Muqata, they actually stand a good chance and Jameel @ the Muqata is my pal and he deserves to finish at the top.

1/18/2006 09:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home