Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Ongoing Saga of MEME, Part 4

For the 4th time in a month I have been tagged with another one of those blasted MEME bugs. Admitingly I would like to say no, but I will always do it for a few select bloggers (IfYouWillIt (the same guy who tagged me), Ze'ev Orenstein, Jameel Rashid, Max Samuel, Eitan, Cosmic X, and Stevin). They are part of my immediate blog circle, and I would feel too guilty leaving them out in the cold. Therefore, without further ado, here is the 4th installment of 'MEME: Pry Into My Secret Life If You Must' Four Jobs I Have Held in My Life: (1) Presidential Appeals for a major telecom (2) Network Data Analyst for that same major telecom, different division (3) President of a dot com company (4) Managar at a scrap metal yard Four Movie I Could Watch Over and Over: (1) Last of the Mohicans (2) Tombstone (3) Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (4) The Last Samurai Four Place I Have Lived: (1) Colorado (2) Texas (3) Minnesota (4) ?? Four TV Shows I Love to Watch: (1) Dallas Mavericks games (2) Dallas Cowboys games (3) House (4) Smallville Four Places I've Been on Vacation: (1) Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii (2) Siesta Key, Florida (3) All of the Mexican border towns (4) San Francisco, California Four Websites I Visit Daily: (1) Yahoo Fantasy Sports (2) Arutz Sheva (3) Jewish Blogging (4) YNet Four Books I'll Read Over and Over Again: (1) My Siddur (2) My Chumash (3) The Art of War - by: Sun Tzu (4) The Jewish Idea - by: Rabbi Meir Kahane Now in order to spread the joy that is MEME (sick joke), I must tag a few individuals to carry on the curse: (a) Max Samuel @ The Nice Jewish Website (b) Ze'ev Orenstein @ Israel Perspectives (c) Jameel @ The Muqata (d) Stevin @ Moby Shtick (e) Cosmic X @ Cosmic X

3 Comments:

Blogger Stevin said...

Dallas Cowboys. Ugh. I'll never forget getting beat by them on Monday Night a year ago.
I shall complete the MEME within the next day or so.

1/05/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

ZR: Sorry you weren't included in today's quiz. I'm sure you're kicking yourself. In any event - I hope to see you in next week's aliya discussion.

Shabbat Shalom!

1/05/2006 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Stevin:

Sounds awesome man...

funny enough, the first Cowboys game I ever went to was against the Seahawks... and the first Broncos game I went to was against the Seahawks as well.


Jameel:

Yeah, I'll get there. Unfortunately, all you guys are in Israel, and by the time I get home to see your posts, You have already been asleep for a couple of hours. I know, I know, that means I should be there too. :-)

1/05/2006 09:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home