Monday, January 09, 2006

Clinton: Rabin Will Rise From the Dead

After a meeting with French President Jacques Chirac, former U.S. President Bill Clinton stated:
"In the end, that's the only answer in the Middle East, you know, reconciliation of the Palestinians and the Israelis based on sharing a small piece of land and an enormous potential future. And, his illness, just as ten years ago Isaac Rabin's death, puts yet another obstacle in the path of the peacemakers and it's almost as if G-d was testing them one more time to rise again and to keep on," he said.
Tovya says:
im·be·cile (noun) 1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt. 2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par. 3. Former U.S. President William Jefferson Clinton
What is wrong with this guy? Did he eat mental-retardation-inducing corn flakes for breakfast? (A) How the hell do you get assasinated, as in Rabin's case, and then "rise again...to keep on?" Does he think that Rabin is going to resurrect from the dead or something? (B) Lastly, did Clinton ever think that G-d might have been saying something else like, "Don't mess with the covenant"? Sometimes I can't help but wonder if his interns serve the secondary purpose of writing his speeches as well as their well known primary function. All I can say is G-d bless the U.S. Congress for passing the two-term presidential laws.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Moshe said...

He makes me proud to say that "I am NOT an American". Nothing personal Tovya of course ;-)

**Moshe**

1/09/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger ELAshley said...

I am an American... though I am not proud of my last president. But if anyone thinks something like a two-term limit will keep that man out of the white house obviously hasn't heard the orgasmic squeals of delight surrounding his wife running for office. I sincerely hope G-d doesn't punish us for our myriad of sins by giving us Hillary as president.

Tovya, I'm glad I found your blog. It's very instructive for the non-Jewish. Thanks for being here.

1/09/2006 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Tovya: can anybody say Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y? That's one of the many reasons I just voted for your blog though if I had two votes(do I?) I'd vote for Jammeel too.

Oh and can anybody say M-O-R-O-N? That's the only adjective that comes to my mind reading about Clinton the male version:)

1/10/2006 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Moshe:

Glad to see you posted the comment right this time ;-) Just kidding of course bro.

elashley:

It's my pleasure. Thanks for reading.

Eitan:

Actually you can vote once every 3 days, so please vote again :-)

But thanks for voting for me... my campaign promise is:

"Every Vote equals a Free 6-Pack"

I wonder if it is a good platform?

1/10/2006 03:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home