Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ami Ayalon: All Yesha Communities Beyond Fence Should Be Abandoned

Haaretz Reports: Former Shin Bet Chief Ami Ayalon, who is vying for a place on the Labor Party's Knesset list, said Tuesday that if it was up to him, no settlements outside major blocs would remain on the Palestinian side of the West Bank separation fence by 2010. "It is unethical to build houses, knowing that they will be destroyed, and it is immoral to send soldiers to kill and be killed over land that will not be controlled by Israel," Ayalon said at a meeting held with Ben-Gurion University students in Be'er Sheva. According to Ayalon, the Evacuation Compensation Law should apply to all settlements beyond the fence, and action must be taken immediately to destroy all illegal outposts. Tovya says: This should mean a lot to anyone who wonders what goes on behind closed doors. I can assure you that due-to Ayalon's former position, he knows good and well that the current (and future) Israeli government, regardless if it's led by Likud, Labor, or Kadima, have every intention of abandoning Eretz Yisrael. In other words, Ayalon knows that the Jews who have resettled Yesha are being and have been duped into believing that government really has intentions of keeping any major communities beyond the fence. As we knew all along, the fence is a border, and the current strategy of Jewish weakness (as in running away) is the official policy no matter who is in charge. It doesn't matter if it's Peretz, Peres, Sharon, or Netanyahu (or whomever), the powers that be are demanding that we bow down to their agenda. It's up to us to throw it back in their faces and stop them dead in their tracks. Gush Katif should be a painful reminder of what is to come... and they ARE coming.

6 Comments:

Blogger FrumGirl said...

This is infuriatingly insane! G-d help us all!

12/07/2005 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Yes, it is very frustrating, but we can stop it, i know we can.

12/07/2005 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger FrumGirl said...

I read your comment on my blog... wow I am in awe! I always wonder how I'd be had I not been born frum.

12/07/2005 05:52:00 PM  
Blogger Eshet Chayil said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm a little lost when it comes to politics, but I'll be looking it at yours as well.

12/07/2005 06:22:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Frumgirl,

Well consider yourself lucky. I only wish I was FFB, my life would have been so much more worthwhile.

12/07/2005 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Eshet Chayil,

I appreciate the support!

12/07/2005 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home