Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yahoo! and Al-Jazeera Team Up

I have been a long-time Yahoo! user, and am now on the 8th year with the same user ID (tovya_benyon). I honestly have just about had it with the ignorant news pop-ups that I have been flashing on my screen as of late. The most recent example of (below) has to be the most biased pro-Arab news feed I have ever received: What kind of mess is this? I am a long-term paying Yahoo! user, and now I have to see this anti-Israeli garbage pop on my screen? Are you telling me that Yahoo! News allows Al-Jazeera to shoot their anti-semitic rhetoric over their newfeed now? I followed the link and it led to: a biased anti-Israeli story. First and foremost, it's a crock of lies, secondly it said "Jewish Extremists" and "occupation forces". In other words, Yahoo! clearly must agree with the Arabs and they feel that Jerusalem is not ours? You have got to be kidding me!?! I am going to have some serious words with Yahoo! over this. I don't pay for their services to have them disrespect me and my beloved homeland like this. I have been considering defecting to Google for quite sometime now, and unless Yahoo! apologizes and corrects this error, I will dump Yahoo! like a bad habit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, you should have went to google long ago, but i see you do have a google account listed on your site, so use it and dump yahoo!

10/19/2005 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

You know something? Whats the big deal. HALEVYE, that what they wrote was true...maybe it would give us a chance of real tefilla on Har HaBayit. Maybe they'll get freaked out and run away.

10/19/2005 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger ifyouwillit said...

If you do ditch Y! for Google, make sure they know why, otherwise they'll think you're just deflecting in the online war of the portals.

Btw, I have linked you on my blog, thanks for the comments recently.

Moadim Lsimcha!

10/19/2005 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Jameel,

I wished it were true too, but the problem is that it's not and yet we are still getting spit on for it.

Just like that article you put up about the kids playing soccer up there.. it's a disgrace. They have no respect for anybody or anything. All they want to do is kill Jews.

10/20/2005 06:31:00 AM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Ifyouwillit,

Yeah, they will know why. I have a buddy who works for yahoo (who bought a car from me years ago), so I will make sure he gets the point across for me.

And thanks for the link, yeah I love your site, and I will put you up a link when I get home the afternoon as well.

10/20/2005 06:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home