Friday, October 14, 2005

The Disgrace that is the Left

I recently went to the website of the self-proclaimed "Orthodox Anarchist" and left a string of comments criticizing his anti-Frum attitude. He responded that he would mock our traditions as much as he wanted to, and left a series of vulgar replies with a "challenge" to respond. When I attempted to post again, I was delivered the following pop-up message:
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE

It was obvious that he was blocking my IP address, so I changed my IP so that I could read and post a comment. I specifically asked him why he blocked my IP and he responded:

either read my reply to your comments on the post below and acknowledge the fact that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, or mosey on out of here before i block your IP range.
This is simply another example of how when the left disagrees with you, they demand that you conform to their idealogy or they will steam roll you. Either way, he needn't waste his time, I don't really care to read his blog anyway. He simply insults our traditions, and uses foul language as though it were an art form. I've got better things to do with my time. Shabbat Shalom





 

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that guy always ignores me, he is anti-orthodox. i just ignore him as well.

10/13/2005 09:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I get tired of him insulting our traditions as well. I mean what does/would his bubbe think? Oy vey!

**Moshe**

10/14/2005 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Smooth said...

I like your site. Thanks for stopping by mine - I'm glad you did; I would like to link to your site, if that's alright with you. As for your topic, sadly there are lots of waaay left "Jewish" blogs out there and some of them are shockingly base. The sad thing is - I could be wrong - that if you look at their site stats, they get an amazing number of hits. Sad, really. Their high hit counters, I suppose, could be symbolic of how many Jews out there are really ashamed of who they are.

10/16/2005 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

I agree, it's a sad statistic.

As for the link, that would be great. I tried clicking on your name to see your site again, but it will not let me view your profile.

Which blog is yours again?

10/16/2005 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

oh wait, this is smoothstone right?

10/16/2005 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Smooth said...

Yes, it's Smooth Stone.

10/17/2005 06:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a punk that guy is

10/19/2005 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mobius said...

the religious zionist movement should adopt wearing brown uniforms as it seems to mesh so nicely with their behavior.

i'm not anti-orthodox. and i'm certainly not ashamed of who i am. i'm simply anti-ignorance. it just so happens that ignorance runs rampant in the orthodox world. especially in places like this.

10/19/2005 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

Yeah, that's it brother, ignorance. You are the guy who curses at and picks fights with everyone on all sides, so you seem to fall into that category as well. So I am in good company then, no?

10/20/2005 06:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home