Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Moshiach, Achshav!!

Dear President Bush, In my humble Jewish opinion you are a low life and a treacherous human being. Yes you, the "Bible Believer", are nothing but a hypocrite. When I daven, I think of you. Yes Mr. President, I do. I ask everyday for vengence from Hashem for your betrayl of His Holy people. I voted for you in 2000 and 2004, and I contributed generously to your campaign. You lied to me, and you deceived me by betraying my beloved Eretz Yisrael, and I only wish I could get a refund so I could give that money to the exiles of Gush Katif instead. Now I know that you and your Islamo-Facist Arab pals are laughing. You think you pulled a fast one on us. And I'll agree, you got us. Unfortunately for you though, you also pushed G-d around, and He doesn't take too kindly to disrespect from mere mortals. Therefore my advice to you is this. Get on your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness. Not to me, not to the grieving Jewish mothers who have lost children due to your actions... but beg for forgiveness from my G-d. Hashem clearly decreed that He would curse those that curse the Jewish people. Therefore, for the sake of your own people, it is in America's best interest that you humble yourself before your Maker and reveal your shame. My second prayer is that we both be alive to see the revealing of moshiach in our generation. I have asked G-d that you be one of the goyim that grabs me by my garment and declares "I have heard that G-d is with you". Now wouldn't that be something? If that were to happen, the fat check that I wrote to you would be worth every penny. You cannot hide from Hashem, Mr. President. Here's to moshiach in our generation, and the blessings and curses that come from a G-d who forgets nothing. Sincerely, A former Republican Party member

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super post! Keep up the good work!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Cheap Gasoline

9/13/2005 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey while you are at it, tell that loser to give me my money back too! he owes me for my 20 buck donation. what a commie jew hater he turned out to be!!

9/13/2005 09:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were way too nice to him!

9/14/2005 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you honestly think a Democrat would have advocated against the pull-out? I too disagree with the policy to reward terrorism by pulling out of Gaza but that was Sharon's policy... not something that was thought up by Bush.

The United States supports the Jewish people and the state of Israel (as I believe we should) but we as American's cannot and should not dictate Israeli policy. Israel is a sovereign country and they are responsible for their own actions.
The blame for this is on Sharon not Bush.

9/14/2005 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Tovya @ Zion Report said...

I agree with what you are saying. It is Sharon's choices that cause Israel grief, BUT, the U.S. holds a heavy hand in the success or failure of the Israeli economy. A phone call from Bush threatening to hold back funding can cause a serious panic to an Israel PM.

And yes, I believe democrats do the same shafting to Israel as the republicans. But right now, the republicans are in power in the house, senate, and executive branch, therefore I will blast them until the situation changes.

I assure you, if and when the democrats take back one or more of those branches, I will equally lambast them!

9/16/2005 08:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home